Banking & Finance
The firm advises clients on all aspects of domestic and international banking and finance work.
We litigate extensively and advise on and draft clear, comprehensive and effective banking documents to cover a wide range of banking related transactions including loan agreements, bills of exchange, letters of credit, letters of guarantee, liens, security documentation.
We also advise on the regulatory and compliance regime relating to banks and on the legislation enacted and directives issued post the 2013 Cyprus events.
Our work in this area covers the following transactions:
- Domestic & Cross-border loan agreements
- Drafting and executing security documentation involving corporate assets
- Refinancing of debt
- Loan & Collateral restructuring
- Registration of charges
- Pledges of shares
- Asset and Project Finance
- Securities law compliance
- Legal Opinions
- Corporate due diligence
- Obtaining banking licences
- Acquisitions of domestic banks